Nitamin is used for prevention and treatment of vitamin deficiency and normalization of animal metabolism in the following cases: :
· during pregnancy (only second half) and lactation;
· during dysfunctions of the reproductive function;
· in case of animal growth inhibition and insufficient weight gain;
· in case of contagious and invasive diseases;
· in case of preventative vaccinations and dehelminthization
· in case of surgical operations or injuries;
· in case of diminished performance and decreased durability of hen’s egg shell
· in case of stressful situations
Vitamin has a greater efficacy and bioavailability, than the traditionally used oil forms of vitamins. This is achieved by the use of aqueous dispersed (micellar) forms of vitamins. In such form, these vitamins are in the nature (in the cells of plants and animals).
After administration the constituent components of Nitamin accumulate in the liver, muscles, adipose tissues and are used to meet the necessary needs for vitamins of the organism during 4-8 weeks. The high bioavailability allows to administer a smaller amount of the drug with a long interval compared with oil vitamins.