1. Butofan OR is a feed additive to normalize metabolism and to increase the productivity and nonspecific resistance of poultry.
The product does not contain genetically modified ingredients.
2. Butofan OR is a clear solution of pink to rose-red color; it mixes easily with water.
3. The additive is available in 1 L plastic bottles. The bottles are sealed with plastic caps with first opening control clips.
Butofan OR is stored in sealed original package, in a dry place, protected from direct sunlight, storage temperature range: 5 to 25 °C.
Shelf-life of the feed additive is 2 years from the date of manufacture, after first opening – 28 days.
The use of Butofan OR after the expiration date is prohibited.
5. Butafosfan improves liver function, stimulates metabolism, increases motor activity of the smooth muscle, and stimulates bone formation.
Vitamin B12 activates the processes of hematopoiesis and nucleic acid synthesis, restores lymphocyte suppressor levels to normal, takes part in methionine synthesis, promotes glycogen formation, and mobilizes energy reserves necessary for deoxyribose and DNA synthesis.
Feed additive Butofan OR normalizes metabolic and regenerative processes; it has a stimulating effect on the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats. It increases the body's resistance to adverse environmental factors and promotes the growth and development of young animals.
6. Feed additive Butofan OR is used to normalize the metabolism and increase the productivity and nonspecific resistance of poultry, including:
- better survival of poultry, including during introduction of new animals;
- to enhance the body's resistance to diseases of various etiologies and adverse environmental factors, including heat stress;
- to normalize the liver function, protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism, and regenerative processes;
- to increase productivity, stimulate the growth and development of young chicks, and improve egg quality.
7. The feed additive is administered to poultry orally with drinking water for 4-5 subsequent days, in the following single doses:
- 2.0 - 3.0 ml per 1 liter of drinking water to laying hens and broilers;
- 1.0 - 1.5 ml per 1 liter of drinking water to chickens and replacement chickens;
- 20 ml per 1 liter of drinking water to chicken-broilers to alleviate heat stress.
8. No adverse reactions or complications were observed at the administration of Butofan OR if administered subject to the instructions for use. Contraindications have not been identified.
9. The feed additive is compatible with other feed additives and drugs.
10. The products made of farm animals and poultry that were administered with the feed additive Butofan OR can be used as food without any restrictions.
11. General rules of personal hygiene and safety measures required during work with medical agents should be followed when handling Butofan OR. Wash your hands with warm water and soap after administering the product.
12. If the additive comes in contact with your eyes, wash them immediately with plenty of water.
13. The feed additive should be kept out of reach of children.
If WhatsApp is installed on your computer, follow thelink and contact us.
If this program is not available, then please write to us directly from your mobile phone in Viber or WhatsApp at the number +7 965 880-47-56.
If Viber is installed on your computer, then follow the link and contact us.
If this program is not available, then please write to us directly from your mobile phone in Viber or WhatsApp at the number
+7 965 880-47-56.